Hello NFT Culture followers!
Today, we are taking a look at the big March drops and upcoming drop rumors. So far, March 2021 is shaping up to be the craziest month for NFT news in NFT Culture history. Plenty of exciting drops so far, and lots of tantalizing rumors.
- April 12th – 14th – A new Pak collaboration with Sotheby’s (See: CNBC)
- March 15th – Elon Musk tweeted a video/song about NFTs, implying he was selling it, although he later changed his mind
- March 12th – Patrick Mahomes planning digital collectibles.
- Justin Roiland’s Second Drop – 3/17 – Nifty Gateway
- NOTE: Nifty Gateway graphic, showing 3/18, is WRONG.
- Halsey – 3/17 – Nifty Gateway
- LushSux and Nifty Gateway collector 888 collaboration – 3/16 – Makersplace
- Really awesome set of pieces (See: The Eight), although NFT Culture staff usually turns their nose up at pieces depicting Dorian Nakamoto as Satoshi.
- Zack Snyder x Boss Logic – 3/16 – Nifty Gateway
- CANCELLED! We wrote about this in our article DC Comics halts NiftyGateway drop.
- Rob Gronkowski – 3/15 – OpenSea
- $1.8M in sales of 5 action shot trading cards (See: Gronk on OpenSea)
- Cristiano Ronaldo card on Sorare sold for $289,920
- Slime Sunday x 3LAU – 3/12 – Nifty Gateway
- Auction featured another piece, to be named, won by John Legere, this time for $1.3M!
- Steve Aoki x Tudisco – 3/7 – Nifty Gateway
- John Legere, Former TMobile CEO, won the headline auction for Hairy almost $900k.
- Fewocious – 3/5 – Nifty Gateway
- toomuchlag – 3/4 – Nifty Gateway