Hong Kong, 8th December 2021 – Today, the NFT market is thriving more than ever. NFT has made a profound impact on the creator economy in both art and gaming worlds. Having shaken up these booming markets, NFT is set to disrupt multitudes of other industries. However, the current NFT market still lacks a compelling user experience for trading and interacting with an NFT. Most NFT platforms are:
- Desktop focused – Meaning that users cannot access and interact with their NFTs on the go. • Lack of social community – Most of the community actions when interacting with NFTs such as discovery, discussion and showcasing are performed away from the NFT platform. This leads to a jarring experience as users are forced to switch between apps.
- Lacking personalized user experience – One of Web2.0’s best innovations was being able to create a tailored user experience and this feature has not been integrated on NFT platforms in the market.
Artemis is set to reinvent the way we interact with NFTs by building the world’s first mobile-focused social NFT platform. Launching soon first on Solana, Artemis will be a mobile focused experience with a friendly and easy-to-use interface. We will be developing our own in-app social community, offering an end-to-end NFT experience for creators to directly connect with their communities, and for users to discover, discuss, share and showcase NFTs, anytime and anywhere.
Creating A Compelling Mobile NFT Experience
Artemis will be a mobile focused experience from day 1. In Web2.0, one of the greatest innovations that led to the boom in internet adoption was mobile integration which captured massive user time spent and user engagement. With this at the heart, Artemis is developed to be a mobile native
platform where users will be able to enjoy and interact with their NFTs 24/7 and on the go, as well as sharing and discussing them with friends anytime, anywhere.
Developing Our Own In-App Community
Buying and selling are core features of any NFT marketplace, and Artemis is no exception. Apart from offering a vibrant and secure marketplace for creators and users, we believe social element is essential to completing the whole user experience. We want our users to be able to conduct their whole NFT experience all in one app. From discovering and discussing with creators, to collecting NFTs, to interacting, sharing and commenting with friends – users will be able to seamlessly perform all these actions within Artemis, without the need of switching platforms.
Taking our key learnings from Web2.0 applications, Artemis is designed to have social features akin to super apps like PinDuoDuo, Xiaohongshu or Futu, intertwining utility and community features harmoniously.
Expanding The NFT Industry Into Physical World
Artemis is very excited about the future of NFTs. We are big fans of innovative creator projects who have cultivated their own sticky and lively communities, and we are keen to support these existing as well as up-and-coming NFT projects to continue growing and thriving.
Our ambition with Artemis also includes expanding the NFT industry into the real world. At Artemis, we imagine NFT technology can be adapted for real world use cases especially in the realm of ticketing, luxury, as well as special experiences. Such integration with real life use cases will make NFT part of everyday life and nurture a more sustainable and stickier user base for the industry.
- Ticketing – Premium tickets for concert, sports events are a great way to utilize NFT technology as it is a natural solution to ensuring ticket provenance and to counter secondary black market scalping.
- Luxury – The luxury industry is primed to go into NFTs. Most products in this sector have high prices, struggle with fraudulent counterfeits and are very illiquid in nature. NFT technology can be adapted to establish provenance whilst improving supply chain efficiency in this case.
- Experiences – One of the key changes in the past few years was a rise in the demand for special experiences especially among millennials. To provide a solution to this, NFT technology can be utilized to offer exclusive access to content from a celebrity or personality. Under the current climate, we see immense opportunity on this where people value such special experience greatly.
Artemis has begun discussions regarding these opportunities and are excited to bring them onto our platform.
Other Features Coming Soon:
We have robust pipeline and are also working on some of these exciting features for Artemis: ● Launchpad
- Cross-chain capabilities
- Fiat payments
- Many More…
Artemis is scheduled to be launched in January 2022 with a desktop and mobile web version, followed by the release of a mobile application shortly after. We are also targeting to launch our in app social community feature and the first high profile exclusive collection of redeemable NFT in Q1 2022.
Mark your calendar and join us in our journey to reinvent the NFT experience! Make sure to visit our website and follow our official Artemis Market accounts below for updates.