Infinite Objects announced it has collaborated with Art Blocks for an “Authenticated Squiggle NFT Print.”
Simple and easily identifiable, each squiggle embodies the soul of the Art Blocks platform. Consider each my personal signature as an artist, developer, and tinkerer. Public minting of the Chromie Squiggle is permanently paused. They are now reserved for manual distribution to collectors and community members over a longer period of time. – Snowfro
In collaboration with Snowfro, Infinite Objects are excited to offer Chromie Squiggle owners the chance to purchase an official Infinite Objects Physical Twin. Start by connecting your MetaMask wallet above.
A few notes:
- You will not be executing any transaction above, simply signing a message using MetaMask to prove your ownership. If you are on mobile, you’ll need to access this page via your MetaMask Mobile browser.
- You can pay for this purchase in ETH, BTC, USDC, or by Credit Card. To pay with crypto, simply select Coinbase Commerce at the last step of the checkout process.
- The background color of your Squiggle will be the default white. If you’d like to customize this, you can e-mail us after purchase with your Order Number and exactly what background color you prefer (0=white; 10=black).
- We are offering these exclusively in our Extra-Large NFT Print size and the QR code on the back will point to your Squiggle ID page on the ArtBlocks website.
- Your unique NFT Print will ship in 6-8 weeks.
— Infinite Objects (@infiniteobjects) July 25, 2022