Yodeck Digital Signage ran a survey in Q4 of 2021 about NFT art, in order to determine its value for creators and investigate if business opportunities exist in the corporate market for artists. To ensure results reflected the current mindset, we asked 400 business owners, consultants and employees responsible for purchasing art and decor for the companies they work for. 27% belong to the luxury goods industry, 26.5% to the healthcare sector, 8% to the arts and entertainment industry, and 7% to retail. And the remaining respondents belong to the finance, tech, education, hospitality and restaurant sectors.
The first goal of this survey was to record how many of those business owners and consultants are aware of NFT art and its meaning. Secondly, we wanted to better understand how many organizations were actually interested in investing in NFT art and how much they were willing to pay for a piece of art. We also asked survey participants how and where they would display NFT art if they decided to purchase it. Last but not least, we tried to figure out the importance of art in general and the position that it has within an organization, so that creators can investigate possible business opportunities if they want to approach corporations as possible clients of their artwork.
Here are a few key findings:
- Firstly, 69% of companies surveyed are open to purchasing NFT art. In other words, the majority of the survey participants would consider buying NFT art for their businesses, while only 14% wouldn’t proceed with such a purchase.
- At the same time, 32% replied that they would display NFT art on smart TVs and 30% would use their digital signage screens. This type of technology seems to have a lot of advantages for businesses, since it could have a lot of different uses for more commercial purposes too.
- Moreover, we found that 15% of the participants would be willing to pay up to $1 million, in order to buy NFT art, while 7% would give more than a million.
- Finally, 35% of the professionals that participated in the survey believed that NFT art offers companies an easy way of freshening up interior design.
From all the information garnered from this survey, there seems to be a big interest from professionals to display NFT art in businesses, in order to create a great environment for employees, customers and guests. Based on the results of our research, businesses should consider the following:
- Investing in NFT art, since it seems that more and more professionals are looking for this opportunity.
- Using digital signage platforms to display pieces of art, as it is the easiest way to upload and show off image and video files.
To read the full report, visit “NFT Art Value & Business Opportunities for Creators: 69% of companies willing to buy”.
Who Is Yodeck?
Yodeck is one of the fastest-growing companies in the digital signage industry. It was founded in 2015, with a small, but extremely dedicated team of 3 software developers. In less than 5 years, we went from having one test customer to earning the trust of industry leaders. However, the core mission stayed the same: to offer professional, easy and affordable digital signage to all. Yodeck currently powers thousands of screens across the world, with more than 6000 customers and 320 reselling partners, globally. Market leaders such as Autodesk, Adobe, Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Deloitte trust us for their Digital Signage strategy. Focusing on simplicity and ease of use, we serve all kinds of businesses and organizations regardless of size, from the smallest customer to signage networks with thousands of screens.