The project is a collective art-focused NFT project that has 14 artists as part of its collective, with different tattoo styles and various artistic and cultural influences. The project focuses on digital tattoos, a concept that has a lot of interesting and crazy ways that it can be integrated into Web3.
What is the project’s launch date?
February 22, 2023
How did you come up with the ideas?
We have always loved tattoo art and felt there were so many interesting and crazy ways that tattoos could be integrated into Web3. Digital tattoos have the same means of self expression but they have much more flexibility and different artistic limitations as well since they live in the digital world. We’re just getting started but we can imagine all kinds of amazing ways to wear your tattoos in the digital world – do they live on your current PFP, do they live on your avatar in the metaverse? Are they full color, animated, and constantly changing? The possibilities are endless.
What Makes this project unique?
We are a collective art-focused NFT project with 14 artists as part of our collective. Our artists are from all over the world (Spain, Argentina, Germany, USA, Poland, France, Brazil, and more) and cover different tattoo styles and various artistic and cultural influences. Our art is hand drawn and non-generative digital tattoo art. We believe that artists coming together collectively is the best way to bring new artists into this space and help them succeed. 5% of our mint proceeds are going to support our artist’s future web3 ventures to be part of their growth in web3.
How Big is the team and what are their roles?
We are a small but mighty team of 7:
- Sara on web3 strategy and marketing
- Amit on art direction and artist management
- B on community and socials
- Cookie on partnerships and content
- Ryan on smart contracts and technology
- Vlad on brand and design
- Jules on admin and operations
What is the price?
- Tiered minting:
- -General Presale price is 0.08 and public sale price is 0.123
- -1/1 Presale price is 0.4 and public sale price is 0.5
Why is that price fair?
Each NFT is hand drawn and non generative art created by 1 of our 14 super talented trailblazing tattoo artists. The NFTs also give you access to our community and future drops of digital tattoo art.
What is the Mint Size?
Are there any mechanics we should know about?
- Tiered mint prices allow for some gamble as part of the blind mint and the ability to secure a 1/1 if the minter prefers.
- Minter can select the specific artists they want to mint until artist’s NFTs run out
- 8 super rare types including hidden symbols, pair tattoos, and other surprises
- legal rights given via each NFT to exclusively negotiate with the artist for creative uses of the NFTs (I.E., physical tattoos, commercial use, etc.)
Links to discord, social, etc.