Good morning NFT enthusiasts! The NFT market experienced a significant crash on Friday, causing panic among traders, as major high-volume collections such as BAYC and MAYC saw a dip in their floor prices. However, the dip was short-lived, and most collections saw a near-full recovery by the end of the weekend. Despite this, Blur farming is still alive and well, with TVL at an all-time high of $146.7M. In other news, Vince Van Dough launched his first set of Notable Pepe cards, which were received positively by the market, with some cards experiencing major ROI for minters. Here are some other major headlines from the weekend, including news from the crypto and Web3 world.
- Trading volume decreased over the weekend, hitting the lowest levels since Blur farming Season 2 began.
- The Million Dollar Key – Mongraal turned down a $1.1M bid for his Dookey Dash key; Memeland entered a $1.6M bid.
- Coinbase extended the mint window for Base and introduced it for another full week, with supply reaching 369,000.
- Ryan Carson is leaving the Daily Dose and stepping away from Web3; Zeneca will take over the Daily Dose.
- Valhalla launched their own marketplace with 0% fee.
- Matchbooks by Aaron Alto soared 750% after speculation of ties to Jack Butcher surfaced.
That’s it for the NFT Culture Morning Minute. Have a great day, and happy trading!