Dookey Dash is a web3 game that is similar to an endless runner, where players attempt to go as far as possible as the game progresses in difficulty. Players must navigate through a sewer, dodging and breaking through obstacles while collecting items called fragments. To play, simply visit the website https://mdvmm.xyz from January 19, 2023 to February 8, 2023 and have a Sewer Pass.
Powered by Yuga Labs and the continuation of the Bored Ape Yacht Club roadmap, the game has taken the crypto world by storm. It proves a use case for $APE transactions and provides new utility and innovation. Thousands of players are enjoying the game simultaneously, with many of them placing in the top 200-300 players. We’ve also watched one player JP, become the top player in the world for a period of time and asked him for his top tips. If you’re looking to get ahead of the curve, here are 5 tips to help you do just that.
- Boost whenever you can (within reason). It’s a time-based game, and going fast gives you more chances to get fragments. However, be careful not to boost through an obstacle.
- Stay on the edges. Many players find it beneficial to stay on the bottom of the screen and loop around counterclockwise or clockwise to minimize the amount of space they’re taking up on the screen.
- $APE powersharts on average have given players anywhere from 45-60% higher scores. Not only do they increase the modifier, but they also increase rare drops.
- Mute the tab by right-clicking on it and switch to more calm/repetitive music (think Tetris). The music in the game is designed to increase your heart rate, so you need to get into a groove.
- Set aside times to be able to play in spurts. RNG-based games are going to have luck involved. You can be on a streak and get a bad RNG. When you’re hot and in the groove, getting the reps will get you into an RNG that works well for you.
- If you’re still with the culture, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
We hope these tips will help you to become a Dookey Dash master. Remember, it’s all about boosting, staying on the edges, using $APE powersharts, muting the tab, setting aside time to play, and getting into a groove. Good luck and have fun!”