Probably a Label is a partnership between Probably Nothing and Warner Records, a new type of record label aimed at redefining IP ownership in the music industry, utilizing Web3 technology. The project has gained notoriety by partnering with alpha groups including Ape List and Underground. (A private, members-only collective of talented traders and investors looking to disrupt and define NFT culture)
WE BELIEVE MUSIC BEST COMES ALIVE WHEN THERE’S CONTEXT PEOPLE CAN CONNECT TO EMOTIONALLY. WE SEE OURSELVES AS CREATORS THAT HELP ARTISTS REWRITE THOSE STORIES USING THE POWER OF NFTS.
WE BELIEVE WEB3 ALLOWS ARTISTS TO CREATE WITH MORE FREEDOM AND CONNECT WITH FANS ON A MUCH DEEPER LEVEL. OUR MISSION IS TO LIVE AT THE INTERSECTION OF THAT CULTURE.
This is the first time that a major label partners with a Web3 company to create a hybrid of the traditional label and today’s way of interacting with music. We’ve set a goal of changing the way IP is viewed and utilized across the industry, by making music come alive through NFTs and other mediums that include the community in the creative process.
Our mission is not to redefine how people listen to music, but to elevate the experience in which people consume it, as well as collaborate directly with artists in a manner that helps develop their creative vision.
Probably a Label Utility includes:
- Artist releases (drops will be from Grammy Award winning artists)
- Studio A; incubator program to help NFT IP come to life
- Studio B; community-driven music library for holders use
- Educational content on best IP execution practices
- Community-created NFT project that will serve as the label’s virtual artist (every member of the community will get a credit on the creation of the artist)
- Rare NFTs in collection give access to very private alpha dinners with Warner Records and Probably Nothing
- In person and virtual events