FIRST ROUND OF VEECON 2023 SPEAKERS AND OPENING NIGHT HEADLINE ENTERTAINER ARE ANNOUNCED BY GARY VAYNERCHUK AND VEEFRIENDS
Get ready to experience the ultimate super conference of the year at VeeCon 2023! The three-day event is set to blow your mind with a massive lineup of entrepreneurs, artists, and influencers from around the world. And if that wasn’t enough, get ready to bust a move on opening night, May 18, with none other than the legendary rap icon, Busta Rhymes!
This event is the brainchild of none other than serial entrepreneur and visionary, Gary Vaynerchuk, who is set to bring together the biggest and brightest minds in tech, business, and popular culture. You’ll be able to participate in speeches, panels, and fireside chats about everything from innovation and technology to marketing and pop culture.
“I’m super excited to announce the first names of the VeeCon 2023 speakers,” said
Vaynerchuk. “These are incredible individuals who are making a high impact on society and
business. I’m also extremely excited about the names we haven’t announced yet as this year’s
event is going to be bigger and bolder than 2022.”
And it’s not just the speakers who are impressive! VeeCon is set to be an NFT-ticketed event that is taking advantage of cutting-edge Web3 technology. With VeeFriends, you’ll be able to unlock unprecedented opportunities for utility, collectibility, and community building.
But let’s get back to the main event – Busta Rhymes! The Grammy-nominated artist has been turning out hits for over three decades, with some of his biggest tracks including “Woo Hah!! Got You All in Check,” “Gimme Some More,” and “Touch It.” His electrifying performances and unique style have made him a true icon of the rap world, and we can’t wait to see him light up the stage at the TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park.
And that’s just the start of it! The lineup of speakers is impressive, to say the least. Daymond John, Deepak Chopra, Lisa Mayer, Richard Dickson, Julie Pacino, !llmind, and many more will be sharing their insights and experiences about business, innovation, technology, marketing, and pop culture.
This years lineup includes:
- Adam Brotman, CEO & Co-Founder of Forum3
- AJ Vaynerchuk, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of VaynerSports
- Andy Krainak, President of VeeFriends
- Andy8052, Founder of Tessera
- Arlan Hamilton, Founder & Managing Partner of Backstage Capital
- Avery Akkineni, President of Vayner3
- Betty, CEO and Co-Founder of Deadfellaz
- Bob Pittman, Chairman and CEO of iHeartMedia Inc.
- Bozoma Saint John, Hall of Fame Inducted Marketing Executive, Author, and Entrepreneur
- Brilly, Artist
- Carly Reilly, Founder and Host of Overpriced JPEGs
- Carolyn Everson, Senior Advisor at Permira
- Cathy Hackl, Chief Metaverse Officer at Journey Luxury and Fashion Innovator
- Chris Lyons, President of Web3 Media at a16z crypto
- Cindy Gallop, Founder and CEO of MakeLoveNotPorn
- Cordell Broadus (Champ Medici), Founder of Welcome To The Block
- David Rodolitz, Founder and CEO of Flyfish Club
- Daymond John, Star of ABC’s Shark Tank, CEO of The Shark Group, CEO and Founder of FUBU
- Deepak Chopra, Founder of Chopra Foundation and Chopra Global
- DeeZe, Director of Vibes at Tessera
- Eric Thomas, No. 1 Motivational Speaker in The World
- Eric Wattenberg, CEO of VaynerWATT
- Erik Zettersten, Head of Technology at VeeFriends
- Fonz, CEO of tokenproof
- Gfunk, CEO and Founder of Pixel Vault
- Ian Rogers, Chief Experience Officer of LEDGER
- !llmind, Music Producer of Squad Of Knights
- Imari Oliver, Founder and CEO of Bond and Play
- Jackie Woodward, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer of Bojangles Restaurants, Inc.
- Jaiden Stipp, Artist and Creator of Jastidesigns LLC
- Jasmine Maietta, Founder and CEO of round21
- Jeff Carvalho, Founder of Burrata / Highsnobiety
- Jeff Staple, Founder of STAPLE and Reed Art Department
- Jen Stark, Artist and Creator of The Vortex Collection, Cosmos and more
- Jenny from the blockchain, Content Creator, Head of Marketing for evaluate.xyz, Co-host of NFT Catcher Pod
- Jimmy McNelis, CEO of Nameless
- John Henry, Co-CEO and Co-Founder of LOOP
- Julie Pacino, Filmmaker and Photographer, Creator of Keepers of the Inn
- Lisa Mayer, CEO and Co-Founder of Boss Beauties
- Maha Abouelenein, CEO and Founder of Digital and Savvy
- MaryRuth Ghiyam, Founder and CEO of MaryRuth Organics
- Matt Van Horn , Co-Founder of June
- May Niu, Director of Media Operations of VeeFriends
- Miguel Patricio, CEO of Kraft Heinz
- MUMBOT, Artist & Creator of MUMBOT WORLD
- Nyla Hayes, Artist, Founder and CEO of Long Neckie Ladies
- Peter Chun, Global Head of Platform at VaynerX
- Pop Wonder, Artist
- Rachel Tipograph, Founder and CEO of MikMak
- Rafael Ilishayev, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Gopuff
- Rich Kleiman, Co-Founder of Boardroom
- Richard Dickson, President and Chief Operating Officer of Mattel
- Richerd, Co-Founder of Manifold
- Sam Hysell, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of nft now
- Sara Baumann, Artist and Founder of Women and Weapons
- Scooter Braun, Founder of SB Projects, CEO of HYBE America
- Shonduras, Founder of The Spacestation!
- Sian Morson, Founder of The BlkChain
- SLOTH, Artist and Founder, Creator of Chilled SLOTH
- Snowfro, Founder of Art Blocks, Creator of Chromie Squiggle
- Steven Bartlett, Entrepreneur, Author, Host of “The Diary of a CEO”
- Swan Sit, Web3 Advisor and Creator
- Tom Bilyeu, CEO of Impact Theory
If you’re a VeeFriends Series 1 token holder, you’ll be among the first to get your hands on tickets in the coming weeks. But don’t worry, even if you’re not a token holder, you’ll still be able to attend this incredible event by buying a ticket on the secondary market, such as Opensea.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to join the VeeCon community, build lasting relationships, and connect with some of the most brilliant minds in the world. It’s going to be a super conference like no other, and we can’t wait to see you there!
To learn more about VeeCon 2023, visit https://veecon.co/.