We teamed up with the crew from @tokenproof to securely verify ownership and distribute tickets to ApeFest ‘22. Details in thread for downloading and enrolling in tokenproof’s app – we recommend doing so now so you’re ready to go once ticketing opens.
- The @tokenproof app will be the only way to get tickets for and to enter ApeFest at Pier 17. To download the app safely from the App Store or Google Play, use these direct links.
- Next, enroll in tokenproof at http://tokenproof.xyz/enrollment with the wallet holding your BAYC/MAYC. This allows tokenproof to verify that your wallet holds a BAYC or MAYC token. There are no transaction or gas fees, and you are not giving anyone permission to make transactions.
- Walkthrough videos on enrolling in tokenproof on both desktop and mobile below. How to enroll on desktop: https://tinyurl.com/tokenproofdesktopregistration
- How to enroll on mobile: https://tinyurl.com/tokenproofmobileregistration
Although you won’t need to connect your wallet during ApeFest, you DO need to have your BAYC/MAYC token in the wallet that you use for tokenproof enrollment. Moving it out of the wallet will invalidate it for ticketing. More details on the ticketing process + timing to sign up will be revealed on the ApeFest site that goes live later this week.
Tokenproof Unlocking possibilities, with peace of mind
tokenproof introduces safe token-gating solutions, enabling users to prove ownership of NFTs without connecting or even carrying their wallet.
- Eliminate the risk of connecting your wallet just to prove ownership of your tokens.
- Access events, services, and other token gates you didn’t even know existed, with peace of mind.
- NFTs will soon be everywhere in the real world. This is the future, and we’re here to enable it.
Enroll in tokenproof
After enrolling with tokenproof, you’ll be able to authenticate ownership of NFTs and other assets while keeping them safe in cold storage.
Download tokenproof app
The tokenproof mobile app is your new key to proving ownership of your NFTs.
When you authenticate, the verification will ensure you have a valid tokenproof account and that the required tokens are present in your Ethereum account.
Tokenproof launched earlier this year at the famous SXSW festival in Austin Texas. The application adds a layer of security in a zero trust environment. Ahead of events, NFT holders can now verify ownership of their assets and leverage tools like tokenproof to become a proxy for that ownership and interacting with legacy systems (like qr code readers) that are commonly used for ticketed events like movies, concerts, festivals, and more.